Kylie Mote is an attorney in the Phoenix, Arizona law firm of Milligan Lawless, P.C. Her practice includes the representation of physicians, physician groups, and health care organizations in a variety of health care matters. Prior to joining the firm, Kylie was a Public Interest Fellow at the Arizona Supreme Court’s staff attorney’s office.
While in law school, Kylie worked as a legal extern for the Arizona Center for Disability Law and the Ruth V. McGregor Family Protection Clinic.
- Advising clients on routine business and corporate matters;
- Providing guidance to health care providers and organizations in matters relating to internal investigations, compliance program development, and reporting requirements;
- Representing employers and employees in matters involving the Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Arizona wage payment statutes;
- Evaluating relationships among health care providers to determine compliance with fraud and abuse laws, including the Stark Law, the False Claims Act, and the Anti-Kickback Act;
- Representing and defending physicians against Arizona Medical Board complaints and in privilege revocation actions; and
- Employment law litigation including cases involving non-competition agreements.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association